Bollman Hat Company
With a focus on fresh design, unbeatable service, and the highest level of quality possible, the Bollman Hat Company has earned its place as a market leader in men’s and women’s hats, while also being the oldest milliner in America. Bollman hats are created to epitomize fashion, function, and fun, and their catalog is filled with styles and designs for all occasions and to satisfy the needs of anyone looking for quality headwear.
The collection features items with modern lines as well as hats that hearken back to specific styles and eras of fashion. When you search through our inventory of Bollman hats you’ll find that quality headpiece that you’ve been looking for – as an everyday accessory or that special something you only break out for certain events.
Classic Style and Incredible Quality
Bollman hats are constructed with only the best material, so if you select something in straw, LiteFelt® or even wool felt you can feel confident that your new purchase will have a long life and be there for you every time you need to go out. Offering classic style with incredible quality, Bollman hats are the perfect choice for someone looking for an eye-catching addition to their look – from our exclusive fedoras in bold colors for both men and women, to headwear designed for the rugged outdoors, or stylish items with wide brims to protect you from the sun, the Bollman Hat Company has the ideal hat to completely satisfy your needs in fashion and function.Find the hat that complements your personal style and ensures that you’re viewed with respect and confidence when you bring home a hat from the Bollman Hat Company.
Items 1-12 of 31
- Gene H. Fedora - ExclusiveStarting at $200.00
- 1930s Bollman Collection TrilbyStarting at $100.00
- Bollman Hat Sizer - 2packStarting at $9.95
- 1940s Bollman Collection Pork PieStarting at $100.00
- 1900s Bollman Collection HomburgStarting at $100.00
- 1960s Bollman Collection HippieStarting at $100.00
- 1890s Bollman Collection BowlerStarting at $100.00
- 1910s Bollman Collection Montana PeakStarting at $100.00
- 1980s Bollman Collection Urban WesternStarting at $100.00
- Greg L. Fedora - ExclusiveStarting at $200.00
- Steve J. Fedora - ExclusiveStarting at $200.00
- 1860s Bollman Collection Wide AwakeStarting at $100.00