Originating in Alessandria in 1857, a small town in northern Italy, Borsalino hats are revered as some of the most iconic items in fashion history. The brand and its history are undeniable – from earning a place in the Oxford English Dictionary in 1910, to joining Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman as the hats they wore in the final scene of “Casablanca” – the items crafted by Borsalino carry a rich history and are known the world over as the epitome of Italian style and design.
Crafted using a wide selection of fabrics and following a process that takes 52 steps and seven weeks, Borsalino hats are individually hand-made and are a must-have addition to the collection of both men and women. Alluring and timeless, Borsalino hats are sought after by industry trendsetters, fashion icons, and celebrities as a sign of status, sophistication, and street fashion.
Borsalino Style and Luxury
As one of the leading milliners working with felt and wool, Borsalino hats invoke immediate feelings of style and luxury, yet are built to handle the rigors of everyday use and become an inseparable part of your personal look – because while you may be tempted to leave your Borsalino safely tucked away and only wear it at special events, the style, craftsmanship, and quality of the hat will have you reaching for it every time you leave your home.
Men’s and Women’s Hats
Available in multiple colors and styles for both men and women, the selection of Borsalino hats at Hats.com are guaranteed to become the most prized (and probably the most worn) hat in your entire collection. Buy today and show the world that you understand timeless style and appreciate the steadfast dedication to quality and craftsmanship.
Items 1-12 of 38
- BB150700231 Wool Ivy CapRegular Price $125.00 Starting at $37.50
- Borsalino Vicuna Hat BoxRegular Price $20.00 Starting at $16.00
- Borsalino Guanaco Hat BoxRegular Price $20.00 Starting at $16.00
- Borsalino TinRegular Price $5.00 Starting at $4.00
- BB160430017 Wool Ivy CapRegular Price $125.00 Starting at $37.50
- BB160430018 Wool Ivy CapRegular Price $125.00 Starting at $37.50
- Dante FedoraRegular Price $342.00 Starting at $102.60
- 400001 Fur Felt FedoraRegular Price $713.00 Starting at $213.90
- 114549 Qualita Superiore Fur Felt FedoraRegular Price $628.00 Starting at $188.40
- 213002 Qualita Superiore Fur Felt FedoraRegular Price $395.00 Starting at $118.50
- Saba FedoraRegular Price $332.00 Starting at $99.60
- Borsalino Gift BoxRegular Price $10.00 Starting at $8.00